1. Types of Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Site or use our Service and/or when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, email address, and any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1.1 Data You Provide to Us.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site such as email address.
- We collect your email address when you sign up on our Site.
- If you provide us with feedback or contact us via email, we may collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email or that you submit to us, in order to send you a reply.
1.2 Data Collected Through Technology.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you based on your use of the Site, directly and indirectly. Like most Internet services, we automatically gather this Personal Data and Anonymous Data and store it in log files each time you visit our Site.
- Our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Site, such as browser type and version, operating system, platform, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and a date/time stamp for your visit.
- We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you access or use the Service, such as IP address, date/time stamp for your visit, and activities performed on the Service.
- We may use clear gifs (otherwise known as web bugs) or other data files or identifiers to track Anonymous Data for statistical purposes to improve and develop the Site. Additionally, be aware that advertisers and partners may also use their own clear gifs and we do not control use of these by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a user’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
2. Use of Your Data
In general, the email address you submit to us is used to provide you with a customized experience, and to respond to your requests. We use your email address to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Analyze request and usage patterns, diagnose problems with our server and administer our Site.
- Improve the quality of experience when you use the Site.
- Respond to your inquiries related to requests.
- Send you email messages to inform you of our products and services and also third-party products and services we believe may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers and updated information, and for other marketing purposes for us or other companies.
The emails we send may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the email, such as whether the email was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked.
3. Disclosure of Your Data.
Except as described below, we do not share your email address with third parties:
- We may share your email with third-party service providers under contract to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include email, analyzing data, performing quality assurance, providing technical support, and providing marketing assistance. These third parties may have access to your email only as needed to perform their functions.
4. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
4.1 Your Control of the Use of Your Personal Data.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your email address. We may periodically send you free newsletters and emails about new products, or other noteworthy news, or that may contain advertisements for third parties. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Should you opt-out of receiving future mailings, we may share your email address with third parties to ensure that you do not receive further communications from third parties.
4.2 Changes to email address.
You may change your email address by sending us email at the address below. You may request that we delete your email address by sending us email at the address below, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
We have industry-standard security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including your email address. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
6. Contacting Iambic Dream Inc.
1500 Atwater Avenue
P.O. Box 56105
QC H3Z 3G3